Wednesday, February 5, 2020

2020 swap


 Good morning all...we're into our 2020 Swap n Hop!



Below is what my partner Colleen Foley sent to me...
My wheels are spinning! Can't wait to start creating..stay tuned!
Here I used the red,white n blue beads! Using red in a focal design.

 Next I used the ceramic camouflage heart, some of the black round beads and some of the green beads to create this set.
This design has the off white rounds that I received. I found a matching cab that I wire wrapped.


 Here I used the round pink beads as spacers. Again finding a pink focal to wrap. Can you tell I'm into wire wrapping?
Next I mixed the round green beads with larger green gold beads.

Finally, included in my bag of goodies was this focal which I surrounded with square honey gold beads..
Thanks Colleen. I was challenged with my bag of goodies once again!



4 comments:

  1. Its great that you have been able to make so many different pieces. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun creations! The red, white and blue is perfect for an Independence Day party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the free wire wrapping and the the necklace with the green beads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..I had fun wrapping so much I bought more cabs for that purpose!!

      Delete