Friday, January 29, 2016

                                     Evening Elegance Challenge...1/30/16

First of all, let me thank Lisa for coming up with these challenges and for all of her hard work and dedication.    These are the beads that I was given for the "Evening Elegance Challenge".. White Rice pearls, navy round pearls, taupe rondells, and a crystal tube.
I have made three different sets using my challenge beads.  Here is the first...

 Here I used some cloisonné beads to create these lovely dangle earrings..
 I used the white pearls AND the blue pearls to create this cross bracelet.

Here I used all of the components in this set.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces they will be lovely to wear out for a night on the town.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces they will be lovely to wear out for a night on the town.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your light and delicate look. Great necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Mardi. Your set fits the evening elegance theme well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pieces, I love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant designs. They are perfect for a night out on the town.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the beads to fit the theme, Marde. Pretty and elegant creations. I especially like the cross bracelet. Thanks for being in the hop!

    ReplyDelete